I am excited to announce that I will be covering EAT! Vancouver this year as a blogger! I love going to EAT! Vancouver and I am excited to not only be volunteering for the show, but also to be covering it. Here are the details for this years show:
|Friday, June 1, 2012
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Sunday, June 3, 2012
|2 PM – 9 PM
10 AM – 9 PM
10 AM – 5 PM
Tickets available at EAT! Vancouver: at BC Place Stadium, Gate A
Tickets on site may only be purchased with cash, credit or debit cards and in addition there are ATM machines on site.
(12 and under)
*Children must be accompanied by adults
For group rates (16 or more) click here
Purchase your tickets online and save $2.00 off the regular adult entrance fee! Click here!
Online ticket sales will begin on April 4, 2012
Free same day re-entry with hand stamp
Your admission includes access to:
- Hundreds of food and cooking related exhibits
- Food Network Celebrity Cooking Stage
- International Culinary Stage
- BC Chefs’ Culinary Salon Competition
- Western Canadian Regional Barista Championships
- On-Site Cooking School (Additional ticket required)
- Grapes & Hops Presentation Stage (adults only)
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tasting Pavilion (adults only)
- Dairy Farmers of Canada Cheese Seminars
- Bite of Vancouver Restaurant Pavilion
We are pleased to announce that the Tenth Annual EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival will launch on June 1, 2 + 3, 2012 at it’s original home: the recently renovated BC Place Stadium, the home of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps.
BC Place Stadium
777 Pacific Boulevard
Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8, Canada
My favourite part is Bite of Vancouver, where you get to try dishes from restaurants around the lower mainland. If you love food and are in the Vancouver area, you should definitely check out EAT! Vancouver!