Hello readers! For this upcoming Remembrance day long weekend, I’ll be going to Whistler with my school’s cooking club. I am extremely excited because I haven’t been to Whistler for a long time!
I just wanted to do a short post on some foods I’ve eaten in the month of October….
- Oysters from Ebisu
- Tuna tataki from Ebisu
- Shots and this delicious lychee cocktail (forgot the name) from Ebisu
- Pad Thai from Mali Thai
- Halibut burger from White spot
- Chicken nugget meal with green tea latte from McDonalds: I had no idea McDonalds had green tea latte’s because I didn’t see any signs or advertisments and only ordered it because the cashier asked if I would like to try it. I believe it’s only available at McDonalds with McCafe’s. Verdict: not bad but a tad sweet for my liking.
- Delicious shrimp and pest pizza from Browns Social House
- Volcano roll from Ebisu: topped with tempura salmon.
- Chocolate praline cream puff from Beta 5 Chocolates: I was unaware that Beta 5 sold cream puffs! The one I’ve tried was heavenly.
- Pad Gra Pao from Mango Thai: good Thai food and friendly service on Davie Street.
After my last midterm, I met up with some friends and we had a nice dinner at Ebisu (picture 1,2,3 & 8) . We also enjoyed some alcohol which was much needed! I’m counting down the days until this semester ends so I can relax and partake in Christmas celebrations! Thanks for reading and have a good weekend! 🙂
PS I dedicate this post to my friend L, who is my #1 follower and my motivator to blog :p